BALI ELEPHANT MUD FUN AND UBUD TOUR
Bali Zoo is surely a place for animal lovers. This November, they initiate their brand-new intimate program to get closer to the friendly Sumatran elephants that roam freely. Be the first among your friends and relatives to experience this exciting program from Bali Zoo. Elephant Mud Fun Experience at Bali Zoo is the first in Indonesia that allows you to get down and dirty with the biggest land mammals. While you are interacting with your new elephant friends, get to know more fun facts about them from their professional mahouts. As the fun goes, you’ll broaden your knowledge about this intelligent and kind mammal, such as why they need to cover their body with mud.
Elephants do not have sweat glands like us. So, to beat the heat, they rely on mud to help cool their body down. FYI, these giant buddies can get sunburned if they don’t do so. Thus, you can help them have fun and get muddy together. Don’t be afraid of getting wet and dirty as the fun awaits you in the mud! Then, walk with them to the nearby river and join them for some splash and scrub down the mud.
After Elephant Mud Fun we continue our journey to visit some interesting places in Ubud are such as : Tegenungan Water Fall is beautiful water Fall. The water fall is only several minutes walk down the trail beyond the shops where we can enjoy the impressively green valley panorama with cascading water as centerpiece. Dense Foliage frames the falls and the water volume is impressive at almost any time of year but normally stronger during wet season (October – April). We can go down to the vast pebbly base and enjoy a dip in the plunge pool but this is not advise after heavy downpours, due to the risk of flah flodds
After then we are going to visit Rice Terrace at Tegalalang Village,where we can also try the Swing activity and dringking coffee at Coffee plants and spices product.
Bali Elephant Mud Fun and Ubud Tour itinerary:
08.00 - Pick up from hotel
09.00 - Arrived at Bali ZOO / Join Elephant Mud Fun Program
13.30 - Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
15.00 - Visit Rice Terrace, Coffee plants and Swing.
16.30 - Visit Ubud Center : Ubud Palace & Ubud art market
17.30 - Transfer back to hotel.
• Adult : IDR 1,790,000 (only for adult)
Price is quoted per person minimum booking is 2 person
Price Include :
* Private Full Air-Conditioning Car
* Professional English Speaking Driver
* Ticket BALI ZOO for Bali Elephant Mud Fun program
* All entrance ticket & donation at scheduled stop.
* Indonesian Lunch.
* Parking fee.
* 21% Gov. Tax and Service
Terms and Condition :
• Get special price for group booking
• The tour is private tours and that means there is no other participant
• The tour will assist by english speaking tour driver
• Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
• For single traveler there is additional charge 50%
• Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
• For the payment you may pay upon start the tour and no deposit needed
• Payment either in USD or IDR Rupiah currencies based on the latest exchange rates
The Booking Process :
• Complete The Booking Form to send your request
• Discussion, we answer all your questions regarding your inquiry
• Confirmation, we send the booking confirmation to you by email when all clear
• No booking fee, no deposit require from the tour that you requested
Your reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way.
Bali Day Tour takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.
Please complete the form below for general inquiries of your tour or activity