Nusa Penida Island Tour Packages is all inclusive package from Bali mainland which offer you an exciting excursions with the best activities to experience and discover the true paradise island, off the beaten track, a world away from the hassle and bustle.
Nusa Penida is an exotic island as the largest of three islands off the south eastern coast of Bali, the others being Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan. Each with uniquely breath-taking landscapes and especialy Penida it self with unreal beauty like heaven on earth.
Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan are closer and more developed but it’s Nusa Penida, the biggest and most remote island with its picturesque beaches and rugged beauty, that is fast becoming the most photographed out of the trio.
Among Penida’s most famous temples is Goa Giri Putri, a Balinese Hindu temple set within a limestone cave in the village of Karangsari, which sees a steady flow of pilgrims from the Bali mainland visiting to pay their respects and ask for holy water and blessings.
The grand temple complex of Pura Penataran Ped in the northern coastal village of Ped is another popular monument to visit. There are other temples dotted along the island’s coast, but be sure to visit the unique Pura Paluang temple in the village of Karangdawa on Penida’s southwestern cliffs – it has shrines resembling automobiles!
Kelingking Beach is the most popular sight on the island where you can see a hidden beach with multiple viewpoints around the edge of the cliffs offering spectacular views like heaven on earth.
From a distance, the mountain that cradles the glistening white beach looks like the head of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and most of Nusa Penida Island Tour Packages itinerary is included this incredible viewpoint.
Angel Billabong is another popular sight on the island. The spectacular rock formation creates a natural infinity pool against the southwestern cliff edges.
It’s very popular, so expect to wade about in the shallow, crystal clear water rather than getting a chance to swim. It’s also a great spot to watch the waves dramatically crashing into the rocky shoreline.
A few minutes walk along from there is Broken beach. The pretty spot features a natural arch created by the rock cliffs. The arch actually used to be a cave, until its floor collapsed.
The hole in the cliff allows the ocean water to flow through, creating a stunning and secluded natural pool.
Another popular sight is Crystal Bay. The secluded cove has a 200-metre stretch of black sand, and thanks to its relatively calm waters, it’s an excellent place for diving.
There’s a bat cave nearby and it’s one of the few places in the world where you can see the rare species of fish known as mola mola. Also known as ocean sunfish, they can grow to be the size of 3 metres and weigh up to 2,000kg. It has the distinction of being the heaviest known bony fish.
As well as Atuh Beach, or Pantai Atuh as a hidden beach on the remote south-eastern coast of Nusa Penida island. The beach is secluded by magnificent green cliffs, while various limestone rock formations surround it, adding to the beauty of the area.
Beside beaches and attractions there are so many awesome things to do on Nusa Penida including diving and snorkeling. The most popular dive and snorkeling site are Manta bay, Crystal bay, Jeti Wall Point, Toyapakeh, Blue Corner, Gamat bay, and several and Nusa Penida Island Tour Packages are covered all or most of these places.
Please select one of Nusa Penida Island Tour Packages that you can chose during your holiday in Bali
BALI FULL DAY TOURS
- Kintamani Volcano Tour
- Kintamani and Besakih Tour
- Kintamani and Panglipuran Tour
- Bali Bird Park and Ubud Tour
- Denpasar City and Uluwatu Tour
- Besakih Mother Temple Tour
- Ubud and Tanah Lot Tour
- Ubud and Uluwatu Tour
- Ubud Surrounding Tour
- Tanah Lot and Uluwatu Tour
- Bedugul and Tanah Lot Tour
- Bali Country Side Tour
- Bali Safari Park and Ubud Tour
- Bali Safari Park and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Safari Park and Tanah Lot Tour
- Tanjung Benoa and Uluwatu Tour
- Jati Luwih and Tanah Lot Tour
- Lempuyang Gate of Heaven Tour
- North Bali Tour
- East Bali Tour
- Nusa Penida Island Tour
BALI HALF DAY TOURS
BALI COMBINATION TOURS
- Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour
- Bali Rafting and Kintamani Tour
- Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour
- Bali Rafting and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour
- Bali ATV Ride and Kintamani Tour
- Bali ATV Ride and Tanah lot Tour
- Bali ATV and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour
- Bali Elephant Ride and Kintamani Tour
- Bali Elephant Ride and Tanah Lot Tour
- Bali Elephant Ride and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Water Sports and Ubud Tour
- Bali Water Sports and Tanah Lot Tour
- Breakfast with Orangutan and Kintamani Tour
- Breakfast with orangutan + Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour
- Breakfast with Orangutan + Snorkeling and Turtle Island Tour
- Breakfast with Orangutan and ATV Ride
- Breakfast with Orangutan and Hot Spring
- Bali Elephant Mud Fun and ATV Ride
- Bali Elephant Mud Fun and Ubud Tour
BALI ADVENTURE TOURS
BALI ACTIVITY PACKAGES
- Bali Rafting and Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting and ATV Ride Packages
- Bali Rafting and Sea Walker Packages
- Bali Rafting and Elephant Ride package
- Bali Rafting and Cycling Packages
- Bali Water Sports and Spa Packages
- Bali Trekking and Spa packages
- Bali Trekking and Hot Spring Packages
- Bali Trekking and Telaga Waja Rafting Packages
- Bali Horse Riding and Elephant Ride Packages
- Bali Cycling and Elephant Ride packages